We’re looking for a Software Engineer in Test to help us build modern financial technology software. You will need to be able to prioritize what to build, understand needs and you should not be shy about voicing your opinions as we chart our course.
The day-to-day activities:
- Implement Test Automation for front-end applications (Android / iOS / React)
- Design, build, and execute automated test suites for new projects as well as existing systems
- Maintain complete test documentation (test plan, test cases, and issues found)
- Speed up regression testing by identifying areas of opportunities for automation
- Research, design, and implement automated test procedures; review automation approach and guide other team members in their automation design
- Accommodate quick/smart testing hacks.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Equivalent Degree with at least 3 years relevant working experience as an Automation Engineer.
- Hands-on experience in automated mobile app testing and automated web app testing
- Experience in Selenium, Jest, Appium, calabash or other well-known web and mobile testing frameworks
- API testing using postman, Charles proxy, or any other relevant tools
- Understanding or Experience in scripting or any programming language like python, java, etc
- Keen eye for detail
- Deep understanding of testing mobile as browser-based applications/services
- Ability to construct test cases quickly and get them prioritized based on changes
- Deep knowledge of test and tool development methodology
- SQL knowledge (preferred)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying